PORTLAND BLEND PLANTING MIX
1/2 yard $34.00 - 1 yard $52.00
- A medium texture, varying from oatmeal to large cornflake. This mix varies in color from a rich dark chocolate to black in color. The white pumice rock used for drainage and water retention can be found easily on closer inspection.
- Portland blend contains organic fruit and veggie compost, dairy manure compost, Oregon's own topsoil, river sand and horticultural pumice.
- This contractor?s favorite is ideal used as amendment mixed with the soil or planted directly into. Recommended use for amendment would be 6-8" total depth. The user would spread half, till in, spread other half and plant directly into.
- Portland Blend can be used as a stand alone product or fully incorporated into the existing soil and is not recommended as a top dress. A protective layer of compost or bark as a top dress should be applied after planting.
- Portland Blend is nutrition rich, versatile and organically stable.